Description:MTN PRO Zinc 99% is a fast-drying zinc-rich primer with a matt appearance and characteristic zinc gray colour. Especially suitable for the protection against corrosion of metallic surfaces such as fences, tanks, weld joints, galvanized parts, industrial vehicles, coastal facilities, railway equipment, and so on.
Very suitable for painting all kinds of machinery and iron structures which require handling almost immediately after being painted. It confers a metallic aspect to galvanized surfaces, very suitable for touching up flaws in the parts treated with plating systems and is also a great coating to be applied on marine and industrial environments. Metal structures | Metallic doors | Welding joints | Vehicles | Plastics | DIY | Touch-up treatment of metallic structures
Instructions for use:
– Shake the aerosol well before using it, approximately one minute after hearing the mixer.
– Apply to clean, dry surfaces. Remove rust with a wire brush on rusty metallic surfaces and prepare an anti-rust primer if considered necessary. Apply an anchor layer on plastics and polyesters.
– For best results, apply in thin layers. Three thin layers are always better than one thick one and may be repainted within ten minutes with the same paint.
– We advise shaking the can during the painting process.
– Turn the aerosol upside down to clean out the valve after use if the nozzle becomes blocked, replace it with a new one.