Shipping & Returns
Freight and Delivery
- Shipments can be arranged as per customer instructions.
- The most economical shipping method will be used on F.O.B basis.
- All shipments are subject to and will follow Federal DOT and TDG regulations.
- Orders are shipped within 48 Hours of receipt, depending upon availability.
- We offer prepaid shipping services. Please contact us for details.
Return Goods Policy
Contact Rexall Solutions & Chemicals customer service with damages, returns or problems
- All returns must include an RGA number, include original packaging and shipped prepaid
- All packages should be thoroughly inspected upon receipt
- A %25 restocking fee applies for items ordered in error. Items older than 30 days, sterile or special order items are subject to review
- Refrigerated or climate controlled, outdated, shelf worn, opened products will not be accepted
- Chemicals expressing any risk must be shipped back in UN / DOT specified containers or will not be accepted.
- Opened or tampered chemicals will assess a hazardous waste removal and disposal
- Customer assumes all risk of handling chemicals transit
- Broken thermometers or any material containing free mercury cannot be returned
Have questions about shipping or returns?
Our product team would be happy to answer your questions
Sorry. You must be logged in to view this form.