Epoxy Thinner is a mixture of hydrocarbons designed to thin out paints. The thinner is primarily used within the coatings industry in order to get the perfect bubble-free, sagging finish. It is great for leveling epoxy paints and coatings. Sydney Solvents epoxy thinner is solvent-based which means that because the solvents evaporate quickly they are less likely to be trapped in the cured epoxy, leaving for a great finish. It is important to do your own testing as different finishes require different products for thinning out in order to get the right reaction.
Cleaning & Household Uses:
- Cleans paint brushes and equipment. Effective for painting prep and cleaning up.
- Apply a small amount and work into stains to remove them.
- Assists with cleaning up oil, grease, and general dirt. Degreases and cleanses automobile and machinery part cleaning.
Industrial & DIY Uses:
- Epoxy thinner is used as an adhesive, used for epoxy floors and other applications.
Painting Preparation Uses:
- Used to erase some mistakes whilst painting.
- Epoxy Thinner assists with improving the consistency of paints, provides a glossy finish, and is fast drying.
- Clean paint brushes – even with heavy built-up oils and paints, the turps can be used to dissolve and break down for an easy clean.
Are other sizes available?
If you’re interested in getting a different size from what is listed, please be get in touch.
How is freight and delivery managed?
Currently, Rexall Offers prepaid shipping:
- Eastern Canada, Orders over $2000.00
- Western Canada, Order over $4000.00
- Small orders, please contact our office for rates.
Is private labelling available?
Rexall offers a private label program for all of our products. Our marketing team will work with you to design your labels and packaging. Please get in touch with us to discuss how Rexall can support your needs.