Acetone is a pure solvent with an endless variety of applications. It is very aggressive, dries rapidly, and leaves no residue. It is exempt from VOC regulations in most jurisdictions. As a cleaner or stripper, it aggressively dissolves heavy greases and stubborn residues, quickly removes coatings and cleanses fiberglass resins and epoxies.
Acetone may be used as a thinner for fast-dry coatings or as a multi-purpose solvent in 3D printing. It helps smooth ABS.
Features & Benefits
- Thins Two-Part Epoxies and Fiberglass Resins
- Removes sticky residue left on glass and porcelain by price stickers and other adhesive labels and cleans lacquer and epoxy application tools
- Not suitable as a thinner for most oil-based paints and coatings
- Dilute with water to reduce strength for cleaning vinyl or fiberglass surfaces
- Softens: Plastic, Plexiglas, Linoleum, Latex Paint, Glue, Tar, Synthetic Fabrics, and Asphalt
- Removes stubborn contaminants
- Rapid evaporation rate
- Highly miscible with other solvents
- Leaves no residues
- Low toxicity
- CARB compliant
Are other sizes available?
If you’re interested in getting a different size from what is listed, please be get in touch.
How is freight and delivery managed?
Currently, Rexall Offers prepaid shipping:
- Eastern Canada, Orders over $2000.00
- Western Canada, Order over $4000.00
- Small orders, please contact our office for rates.
Is private labelling available?
Rexall offers a private label program for all of our products. Our marketing team will work with you to design your labels and packaging. Please get in touch with us to discuss how Rexall can support your needs.