PRO Color Paint is a RAL colour spray paint formulated with high-quality Acrylic Lacquer resins and pigments and stabilizing additives that offer a flawless & durable finish.
Due to the product’s characteristics, its use is effective both indoors and outdoors and on multiple surfaces: wood, metal, stainless steel, glass, plaster, ceramic, stone, hard plastic, etc. Brilliant shine.
Acrylic gloss monolayer aerosol paint, low pressure and fast drying. Ideal for professional jobs on most surfaces: wood, metal, stainless steel, glass, plaster, ceramics, stone, fabric, paper, paper mache or hard plastics. On complicated surfaces, prevent primer or a preliminary test.
- Very fast drying
- Good elasticity
- Easy to apply and recoat
- Excellent adhesion
- It does not contain lead
- Good covering capability
- Excellent gloss
- Excellent resistance to the sun and rain
- Perfect results both indoors or outdoors
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE :
- Shake the can vigorously before use, for approximately one minute after hearing the mixer’s sound.
- On rusty metallic surfaces: Remove corrosion with a wire brush.
- In plastics like PS and PP apply first a primer layer.
- Apply thin coats for better results. It’s better to have three thin layers than a thick one. It is recoatable after 8 minutes.
- It allows a later Clear Coat.
- Hold the aerosol upside down after use to purge the valve. If the nozzle is blocked, replace it with a new one.
Are other sizes available?
If you’re interested in getting a different size from what is listed, please be get in touch.
How is freight and delivery managed?
Currently, Rexall Offers prepaid shipping:
- Eastern Canada, Orders over $2000.00
- Western Canada, Order over $4000.00
- Small orders, please contact our office for rates.
Is private labelling available?
Rexall offers a private label program for all of our products. Our marketing team will work with you to design your labels and packaging. Please get in touch with us to discuss how Rexall can support your needs.